Re: doodle (Re: Scheduling calendaring coordination call.)

From: Robin Berjon <robin@robineko.com>
Date: Tue, 7 Sep 2010 15:24:29 +0100
Cc: Frederick Hirsch <Frederick.Hirsch@nokia.com>, Cyrus Daboo <cyrus@daboo.name>, W3C Device APIs and Policy WG <public-device-apis@w3.org>
To: Thomas Roessler <tlr@w3.org>
On Sep 6, 2010, at 10:35 , Thomas Roessler wrote:
> Robin, Frederick, care to add your availability?

Sorry, I was thoroughly swamped by SVG Open and its follow-up, I'm only returning to relative normalcy. I filled out the Doodles.

>> For the lunisolar discussion:
>> 	http://doodle.com/4t7xagpu9h4xe22i
>
> It seems like - so far - Cyrus, Rich and Dong-Young are interested in this discussion; there is no time slot that works for all three of you. Are any others interested in this meeting?  If not, is this worth another attempt at finding a time slot?

I wonder if it wouldn't work better if the poll were of the Yes/No/IfNeeded variety (you can set that in the options). There are quite a few times that I listed as No because I would dislike having a call at that time, but I'd do it if it were needed.

--
Robin Berjon
  robineko  hired gun, higher standards