RE: doodle (Re: Scheduling calendaring coordination call.)

Hi. Thomas.
First of all, thanks for your coordination.

I will stay in EU Zone from 7th September to 17th September for attending W3C MA WG meeting and MPEG HTTP Streaming Ad-hoc Group meeting.
So, unfortunately the schedule of two calls are conflicted with my business trip.
But If possible I will try to join the call with even IRC.

Best regards,
Wonsuk.