RE: doodle (Re: Scheduling calendaring coordination call.)

From: 이원석 <wslee@etri.re.kr>
Date: Tue, 7 Sep 2010 02:42:17 +0900
To: "Thomas Roessler" <tlr@w3.org>, "Frederick Hirsch" <Frederick.Hirsch@nokia.com>, "Robin Berjon" <robin@robineko.com>
Cc: "Cyrus Daboo" <cyrus@daboo.name>, "W3C Device APIs and Policy WG" <public-device-apis@w3.org>
Hi. Thomas.
First of all, thanks for your coordination.

I will stay in EU Zone from 7th September to 17th September for attending W3C MA WG meeting and MPEG HTTP Streaming Ad-hoc Group meeting.
So, unfortunately the schedule of two calls are conflicted with my business trip.
But If possible I will try to join the call with even IRC.

Best regards,
Wonsuk.