W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > public-device-apis@w3.org > June 2010

Agenda - Distributed Meeting 2010-06-16

From: <Frederick.Hirsch@nokia.com>
Date: Wed, 16 Jun 2010 06:17:32 +0200
To: <public-device-apis@w3.org>
CC: <Frederick.Hirsch@nokia.com>
Message-ID: <EDAB1665-527E-4DEC-A7E8-900767225C95@nokia.com>
Agenda  Device APIs and Policy Working Group  Distributed Meeting  #32  2010-06-02

Regrets: Dzung_Tran

Meeting details at the bottom of this email.

1) Welcome, agenda review, scribe selection
 Note any additions or changes to agenda
 Select scribe: <http://www.w3.org/2009/dap/victims-list.html>

2) Announcements, meeting planning, logistics

Please complete DAP registration form (even if you do not plan to attend)
<http://www.w3.org/2002/09/wbs/43696/london2010/>

TPAC registration and information available (F2F after London F2F, 4-5 November )

<http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Member/member-device-apis/2010Jun/0001.html>

3) Minutes approval

 9 June 2010

<http://www.w3.org/2010/06/09-dap-minutes.html>

4) Policy framework

4a) Comments on Framework

http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-device-apis/2010Jun/0133.html (Dom)

4b) Comments on XACML Profile

http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-device-apis/2010Jun/0132.html (Dom)

4c) Comments on Examples

http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-device-apis/2010Jun/0131.html (Dom)

http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-device-apis/2010Jun/0094.html (Mohamed)

4d) Privacy and Policy requirements

4e) Next steps to FPWD

5) APIs - Transferring File* to WebApps

Proposed RESOLUTION: Move File Writer and FileSystem from DAP to WebApps WG

6) APIs - SysInfo

Status

7) Contacts API Updates

http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-device-apis/2010Jun/0150.html (Richard)

8) Status and updates for other API work

9) Pending actions - closed without discussion unless concern raised.

ACTION-18: Arve Bersvendsen to Review Contacts requirements

ACTION-19: Brian LeRoux to to review contact, camera, file-system

ACTION-20: Marcin Hanclik to Send comments about Arve's requirements for ISSUE-6

ACTION-29: Paddy Byers to Enter issues based on issue-28

ACTION-45: David Rogers to Provide use case with threat model scenarios

ACTION-75: David Rogers to Send OMTP position on the file API organization

ACTION-84: Arve Bersvendsen to Detail his view on double-API specification for LREST

ACTION-92: Thomas Roessler to Give a heads up to the IETF/W3C liaison for review and input from IETF around PIM

ACTION-125: Richard Tibbett to Fold in Contacts changes

ACTION-139: Max Froumentin to Fix section 5 "supported messaging types" in Messaging API to clarify handling of non-supported attributes

ACTION-152: Laura Arribas to Edit policy framework, reviewing BONDI material and editorial update

ACTION-166: Frederick Hirsch to Review policy requirements and propose changes

ACTION-171: David Rogers to And Dom to speak offline on testing framework

ACTION-191: James Salsman to Send pre-LC editorial comments on system-info and camera/Media Capture

10) AOB

11) Adjourn

Meeting Details:

Zakim Bridge: +1.617.761.6200, +33.4.89.06.34.99, or +44.117.370.6152
Conference code: 3279 ("DAPW", or "EASY")
IRC channel: irc://irc.w3.org:6665/dap

Instructions on meetings : http://www.w3.org/2009/dap/#meetings

Attendance of WG members or at discretion of chairs.

--


regards, Frederick

Frederick Hirsch, Nokia
Co-Chair, W3C DAP Working Group
Received on Wednesday, 16 June 2010 04:19:40 GMT

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.2.0+W3C-0.50 : Wednesday, 9 May 2012 00:14:10 GMT