Re: a note on time slots (Re: Calendaring coordination)

From: Cyrus Daboo <cyrus@daboo.name>
Date: Thu, 12 Aug 2010 09:37:26 -0400
To: Thomas Roessler <tlr@w3.org>
cc: W3C Device APIs and Policy WG <public-device-apis@w3.org>
Hi Thomas,

--On August 11, 2010 4:19:59 PM +0200 Thomas Roessler <tlr@w3.org> wrote:

> Robin just pointed out that noon ET would be *extremely* inconvenient for
> folks from Korea (at least one of whom will be part of the conversation).
>
> So let's decouple this:  If you're interested in the conversation, please
> speak up now.
>
> Once we have a firm list of participants, we'll need to go through the
> scheduling exercise.

Would it make sense to have two calls here? One on the DAP stuff and one on
lunisolar calendars? Actually I think the group of folks potentially
interested in each of those on the CalConnect side may not be the same so
separate calls may work better (and may be scheduled more appropriately
based on participant timezones).

--
Cyrus Daboo