Re: a note on time slots (Re: Calendaring coordination)

On Thu, Aug 12, 2010 at 3:37 PM, Cyrus Daboo <cyrus@daboo.name> wrote:

> --On August 11, 2010 4:19:59 PM +0200 Thomas Roessler <tlr@w3.org> wrote:
>
>  Robin just pointed out that noon ET would be *extremely* inconvenient for
>> folks from Korea (at least one of whom will be part of the conversation).
>>
>> So let's decouple this:  If you're interested in the conversation, please
>> speak up now.
>>
>> Once we have a firm list of participants, we'll need to go through the
>> scheduling exercise.
>>

> Would it make sense to have two calls here? One on the DAP stuff and one on
> lunisolar calendars? Actually I think the group of folks potentially
> interested in each of those on the CalConnect side may not be the same so
> separate calls may work better (and may be scheduled more appropriately
> based on participant timezones).

Right. I second that opinion. I believe there are two distinct issues here:
calendar formats and lunisolar support. I think a split could make for more
focussed discussions.

I will attend this meeting (or both meetings if we decide to separate the
discussion items).

- Richard