Scheduling calendaring coordination call.

hi Cyrus,

let's see where the two calls approach takes us.

For the lunisolar discussion, my sense is that the interested parties on the DAP side are Robin, Rich Tibbett, Dom or myself, possibly Suresh, certainly Wonsuk Lee and Donyoung Lee.  That means that we'll have a bunch of folks in Europe, Korea, and one person on Eastern Time for that call.

For general coordination, I'd expect Robin, Rich, Dom or myself to be the relevant parties; all on EU time.

Want to take a stab at proposing time slots?

(All: If I'm getting the list of interest parties wrong for any of these calls, please correct now!)

Thomas Roessler, W3C  <tlr@w3.org>  (@roessler)