Re: Ditching the Constraint Violation Vocabulary (was: Re: Anyone in support of CONSTRUCT constraints?)

> On 30 Mar 2015, at 23:41, Dimitris Kontokostas <kontokostas@informatik.uni-leipzig.de> wrote:
>
> We could defining something abstract but this specific data structure is quite limiting.
> I would rather to return an RDF graph based on a limited vocabulary that people can extend than a fixed structure that can hardly change.

It’s not a fixed structure. It can be extended by adding arbitrary extra keys.

Flexibility always comes at a price. As long as it addresses the use cases, I’d rather take a less complex, less flexible approach.

Richard