Re: Ditching the Constraint Violation Vocabulary (was: Re: Anyone in support of CONSTRUCT constraints?)

I understand now, I had the impression you were referring to a concrete
serialization (and although it's not a W3C rec some vendors do return
results in RDF).

We could defining something abstract but this specific data structure is
quite limiting.
I would rather to return an RDF graph based on a limited vocabulary that
people can extend than a fixed structure that can hardly change.

Best,
Dimitris

--
Dimitris Kontokostas