Re: is there an implementation of Shape Expressions that correctly handles recursive shapes?

Please refer to the README file and the examples.

Then I guess your next remark would be "These are not shape
expressions, but some unknown formalism".
To which I would respond that these are the ShEx from our paper, but I
didn't take time to write the appropriate parser and took an easy to
parse syntax.
The program is given as is, and requires from the user to adapt to it.

Iovka

--
Iovka Boneva
Associate professor (MdC) Université de Lille