Re: is there an implementation of Shape Expressions that correctly handles recursive shapes?

Thanks, I've got it.

However, it appears that I need some documentation on the language that it
accepts.  I tried it out with an example that works for other Shape
Expressions systems, and got

Line 2 : Expecting the TYPES keyword.
 #### The schema ####
null
Exception in thread "main" java.util.NoSuchElementException
 at java.util.HashMap$HashIterator.nextEntry(HashMap.java:925)
 at java.util.HashMap$KeyIterator.next(HashMap.java:956)
 at com.hp.hpl.jena.util.iterator.WrappedIterator.next(WrappedIterator.java:94)
 at com.hp.hpl.jena.util.iterator.Map1Iterator.next(Map1Iterator.java:45)
 at com.hp.hpl.jena.util.iterator.WrappedIterator.next(WrappedIterator.java:94)
 at shex.tools.CommandLine.retrievePreTyping(CommandLine.java:73)
 at shex.tools.CommandLine.main(CommandLine.java:40)

I pretty sure that TYPES is not a keyword in Shape Expressions as defined in
the W3C submission.

peter