Re: Z Errors in Shape Expressions 1.0 Definition

Peter,

Yes, we'll definitely announce improved versions of the ShEx spec on
this list. You and all other WG members are welcome to watch the
project on GitHub if you are interested in the detailed progress.

-- Arthur

On Tue, Apr 7, 2015 at 3:52 AM, Peter F. Patel-Schneider