Re: Splitting Part 1 and Part 2 in TOC

> SHACL users can only insert sh:OrConstraint into another shape. Compare
> to the other features, I believe it will be rarely used. I don't
> understand why this would be part of the big picture - "Do I have a
> person shape or a book shape" is not answered by sh:OrConstraint, but
> rather by the instance pointing at its shape, via rdf:type or sh:nodeShape.

I've probably mis-understood this property, as I did with sh:valueType
(which to me needs to be called valueClass or something like that - type
\= rdf:type to most folks). I'm on a tight deadline, but next week I
will do a careful reading of the top section with Audience #1 in mind,
and try to come up with some better suggestions.