Re: .well-known

From: David Booth <david@dbooth.org>
Date: Fri, 19 Jun 2015 15:17:39 -0400
To: public-csv-wg@w3.org
A technical question: does a CSVW metadata file supposed to contain a
particular string -- a 'magic number' perhaps -- that identifies it as
being a CSVW file?   If the metadata file is discovered first -- such as
through a web search -- then this would help prevent a non-CSVW JSON
file that just happens to look like a CSVW metadata file from being
erroneously interpreted as a CSVW metadata file.

I did not find the answer to this question when I looked in the spec,
but maybe I looked in the wrong place.

Thanks,
David Booth