CSVW Test Suite

From: Gregg Kellogg <gregg@greggkellogg.net>
Date: Fri, 19 Jun 2015 08:04:14 -0700
To: W3C CSV on the Web Working Group <public-csv-wg@w3.org>
I’ve completed all the tests I plan to do, aside from any that may be necessary do to pending issues. The test cases are all listed here [1]; we have 202 each for JSON and RDF tests and 252 validation tests. Now would be a good time for these tests and results to be reviewed and approved, although it would be even better to have another implementation at least attempt to run them.

The general categories tested are described in issue #545 [2].

Gregg Kellogg
gregg@greggkellogg.net

[1] http://w3c.github.io/csvw/tests/
[2] https://github.com/w3c/csvw/issues/545