Shepherd API for number of tests

From: Tobie Langel <tobie@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 27 Mar 2013 20:16:16 +0100
To: public-css-testsuite@w3.org
Hi,

I'm trying to get the number of test contained in the following test suites using the Shepherd API:

- CSS3 module: Multi-column layout
- CSS Color Module Level 3
- CSS Transforms
- CSS Backgrounds and Borders Module Level 3
- Cascading Style Sheets, level 2 (CSS2) Specification

Unfortunately, I'm failing to get this information for Multi-column layout and CSS2.1.

I'm just curling into the them like so:

$ curl -H "Accept: application/json" http://test.csswg.org/harness/status/?s=CSS21_DEV
$ curl -H "Accept: application/json" http://test.csswg.org/harness/status/?s=CSS3-MULTICOL_DEV

I'm getting JSON back, but the output only contains a single element in the sections property which sports zero test cases.

What am I doing wrong?

Thanks,

--tobie