Re: Shepherd API for number of tests

From: Rebecca Hauck <rhauck@adobe.com>
Date: Wed, 27 Mar 2013 12:28:52 -0700
To: Tobie Langel <tobie@w3.org>, "public-css-testsuite@w3.org" <public-css-testsuite@w3.org>
Hey Tobie,

I'm actually just about to send a pull request with this modification to
Robin's script - just happen to be working on that right now :)

But to answer your question, you get the data like this:

To get everything:

For just one spec:

Where spec-shortname are the "name" keys from the first query.

So here are the ones you're after:

I'll send another note shortly when the script is ready.