Re: Shepherd API for number of tests

Hey Tobie,

I'm actually just about to send a pull request with this modification to
Robin's script - just happen to be working on that right now :)

But to answer your question, you get the data like this:

To get everything:
http://test.csswg.org/shepherd/api/coverage

For just one spec:
http://test.csswg.org/shepherd/api/coverage?spec=[spec-shortname]

Where spec-shortname are the "name" keys from the first query.

So here are the ones you're after:
http://test.csswg.org/shepherd/api/coverage?spec=css3-multicol

http://test.csswg.org/shepherd/api/coverage?spec=css3-color

http://test.csswg.org/shepherd/api/coverage?spec=css3-transforms

http://test.csswg.org/shepherd/api/coverage?spec=css3-background

http://test.csswg.org/shepherd/api/coverage?spec=css21

I'll send another note shortly when the script is ready.

Cheers,
-Rebecca