Re: Spec links in reference files

From: Gérard Talbot <css21testsuite@gtalbot.org>
Date: Wed, 25 Apr 2012 19:36:01 -0400
To: "Rebecca Hauck" <rhauck@adobe.com>
Cc: "public-css-testsuite@w3.org" <public-css-testsuite@w3.org>, "Peter Linss" <peter.linss@hp.com>

Le Mer 25 avril 2012 17:28, Rebecca Hauck a écrit :

> doing a
> filtered search for our reference files for our spec on Shepherd.  When
> I search for my reference files, I get zero results.

returns 27 reference files.

But I found the cause/source of the problem though.

If you select "CSS Transforms" in the "Specification" field select, then
"CSS3-TRANSFORMS" is added to the query string when it should be

Peter Linss should be notified of this issue.

+CC: Peter Linss

> Should spec links be required (or at least recommended)? If so, does
> anyone object to me making the update on the wiki?
> Cheers,
> -Rebecca

CSS 2.1 Test suite RC6, March 23rd 2011:

CSS 2.1 test suite harness:

Contributing to to CSS 2.1 test suite: