Re: Spec links in reference files

From: Gérard Talbot <css21testsuite@gtalbot.org>
Date: Wed, 25 Apr 2012 19:28:20 -0400
To: "Rebecca Hauck" <rhauck@adobe.com>
Cc: "public-css-testsuite@w3.org" <public-css-testsuite@w3.org>

Le Mer 25 avril 2012 17:28, Rebecca Hauck a écrit :
> Hi,
>
> I've recently pushed a bunch of tests following the guidelines on the
> wiki:  http://wiki.csswg.org/test/reftest
>
> Since I used the sample code there as a template for my reference file,
> I did not include a link to the spec I'm testing (and the wiki didn't
> say it was required).  However, leaving this out prevents us doing a
> filtered search for our reference files for our spec on Shepherd.  When
> I search for my reference files, I get zero results.

What was your search parameters (query string)?

I believe you should be doing a search for reference files and for
author field set to you.

I get 27 results with

http://test.csswg.org/shepherd/search/reference/author/rhauck/

Should there be more than 27 ?

Gérard

CSS 2.1 Test suite RC6, March 23rd 2011:

CSS 2.1 test suite harness:
http://test.csswg.org/harness/

Contributing to to CSS 2.1 test suite: