Spec links in reference files

From: Rebecca Hauck <rhauck@adobe.com>
Date: Wed, 25 Apr 2012 14:28:04 -0700
To: "public-css-testsuite@w3.org" <public-css-testsuite@w3.org>
Hi,

I've recently pushed a bunch of tests following the guidelines on the wiki:  http://wiki.csswg.org/test/reftest

Since I used the sample code there as a template for my reference file, I did not include a link to the spec I'm testing (and the wiki didn't say it was required).  However, leaving this out prevents us doing a filtered search for our reference files for our spec on Shepherd.  When I search for my reference files, I get zero results.

Should spec links be required (or at least recommended)? If so, does anyone object to me making the update on the wiki?

Cheers,
-Rebecca