Re: Format guidelines for tests (particularly HTML5)

From: fantasai <fantasai.lists@inkedblade.net>
Date: Mon, 16 Apr 2012 14:53:29 -0700
To: public-css-testsuite@w3.org
On 04/16/2012 12:04 PM, "Gérard Talbot" wrote:

> Peter,
>
> Having the title attribute on the link to specification will help for
> those using a site navigation bar. Firefox and Konqueror (and I think
> Safari too) can display those.

I originally intended the build system to generate those. (The CSS1 test
build system did that.)

> Was there ever a thread on indentation in this list?

No. And I'm not keen on starting one. :) I'm happy for any indentation
style, as long as it's consistent within a given test and there *is*
a logical indentation style that makes the source easily readable.

~fantasai