Re: Format guidelines for tests (particularly HTML5)

On Apr 16, 2012, at 2:53 PM, fantasai wrote:

> On 04/16/2012 12:04 PM, "Gérard Talbot" wrote:
>>
>> Peter,
>>
>> Having the title attribute on the link to specification will help for
>> those using a site navigation bar. Firefox and Konqueror (and I think
>> Safari too) can display those.
>
> I originally intended the build system to generate those. (The CSS1 test
> build system did that.)

Good idea. I put it on my list for build system work.

Let's not put them in the source because sometimes specs change, the build can always have the right data for the title attribute.

>> Was there ever a thread on indentation in this list?
>
> No. And I'm not keen on starting one. :) I'm happy for any indentation
> style, as long as it's consistent within a given test and there *is*
> a logical indentation style that makes the source easily readable.

Agreed, every project I've ever worked on with other people has eventually started yet another indentation level/tabs vs spaces discussion. Please, let's not.

Peter