Re: Create CSS test suite for CSS Transforms

From: fantasai <fantasai.lists@inkedblade.net>
Date: Mon, 16 Apr 2012 14:59:46 -0700
To: public-css-testsuite@w3.org
On 04/16/2012 02:33 PM, Dirk Schulze wrote:

> The problem that I see is the inline SVG element. This is not supported for HTML 4.01 and therefore the tests can't pass there.

That's fine. HTML5/XHTML5 output should be fine.

> But even for XHTML 1.1 the namespaces for Xlink and SVG must be added to the 'svg' element. Can the build system take care of that?

I suppose that depends on whether html5lib can handle SVG elements correctly. :)
This might be slightly complicated by the fact that we use an old, patched version
of html5lib due to some fixes that were never folded in upstream:
   http://code.google.com/p/html5lib/issues/list?can=1&q=fantasai

~fantasai