Re: Zero passing or One passing browser tests

From: L. David Baron <dbaron@dbaron.org>
Date: Thu, 18 Nov 2010 14:54:27 -0800
To: Arron Eicholz <Arron.Eicholz@microsoft.com>
Cc: "public-css-testsuite@w3.org" <public-css-testsuite@w3.org>, w3c-css-wg <w3c-css-wg@w3.org>
On Thursday 2010-11-18 22:20 +0000, Arron Eicholz wrote:
> http://wiki.csswg.org/test/css2.1/results<http://wiki.csswg.org/test/css2.1/results#css21-test-suite-results>
>
> I have completed the Zero browser passing and One browser passing page for the RC3 test suite.
>
> The information is from my results running the cases and does not contain the data from the test suite harness since the results are incomplete right now for RC3.
>
> Here is the link to the issues page too if you think any of the cases from the zero/one passing page are invalid or need editing.
> http://wiki.csswg.org/test/css2.1/issues

A bunch of these tests have errors reported.  The errors I reported
on tests in this list are:

zero passes list:
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-css-testsuite/2010Oct/0118.html (partial; probably doesn't help get passes)
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-css-testsuite/2010Oct/0237.html
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-css-testsuite/2010Oct/0219.html
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-css-testsuite/2010Oct/0238.html
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-css-testsuite/2010Oct/0270.html

one passes list (I think I'm excluding the ones Mozilla passes
correctly, though I'm not sure):
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-css-testsuite/2010Oct/0050.html
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-css-testsuite/2010Oct/0235.html

Also, font-weight-bolder-001 and lighter-001 should be passed by
current Firefox nightlies (and Firefox 4.0b8, when it's released).
(And I thought Firefox should pass font-weight-normal-001 on Mac and
(in 4.0 betas) Windows, though I haven't checked.)

(And how in the world did you get any passes on
text-transform-bicameral-008?  It should be impossible to pass.  See
the last of the above URLs.)

-David