Re: For tomorows COGA call

From: Boland Jr., Frederick E. <frederick.boland@nist.gov>
Date: Mon, 9 Mar 2015 00:39:31 +0000
To: lisa.seeman <lisa.seeman@zoho.com>
CC: public-cognitive-a11y-tf <public-cognitive-a11y-tf@w3.org>
I have all day meeting tomorrow so regrets.  I should have my issue paper finishe.d shortly thx Tim

Sent from my iPad

On Mar 8, 2015, at 9:58 AM, "lisa.seeman" <lisa.seeman@zoho.com<mailto:lisa.seeman@zoho.com>> wrote:

If you are not going to attend tomorrows call can you please send an update on when we should expect a draft of any action items, specifically techniques and issue papers.

I was also thinking of giving a quick recap of our schedules and current work incase anyone is a bit disorientated after the brake. Would that be useful? Is there any other topics that people would like addressed?

Athena ICT Accessibility Projects <http://accessibility.athena-ict.com>
LinkedIn<http://il.linkedin.com/in/lisaseeman/>, Twitter<https://twitter.com/SeemanLisa>