For tomorows COGA call

From: lisa.seeman <lisa.seeman@zoho.com>
Date: Sun, 08 Mar 2015 15:55:45 +0200
To: "public-cognitive-a11y-tf" <public-cognitive-a11y-tf@w3.org>

If you are not going to attend tomorrows call can you please send an update on when we should expect a draft of any action items, specifically techniques and issue papers.

I was also thinking of giving a quick recap of our schedules and current work incase anyone is a bit disorientated after the brake. Would that be useful? Is there any other topics that people would like addressed?

Athena ICT Accessibility Projects
LinkedIn, Twitter