RE: For tomorows COGA call

From: Rochford, John <john.rochford@umassmed.edu>
Date: Mon, 9 Mar 2015 10:22:35 +0000
To: "lisa.seeman" <lisa.seeman@zoho.com>, public-cognitive-a11y-tf <public-cognitive-a11y-tf@w3.org>
Hi Lisa,

Regrets: attending a state-government event.

I will have a first draft of the autism techniques ready by Friday, March 13.

John

John Rochford<http://profiles.umassmed.edu/profiles/display/132901>
UMass Medical School/E.K. Shriver Center
Director, INDEX Program
Instructor, Family Medicine & Community Health
www.DisabilityInfo.org