Re: For tomorows COGA call

From: Neil Milliken <Neil.Milliken@bbc.co.uk>
Date: Sun, 8 Mar 2015 23:29:26 +0000
To: "lisa.seeman" <lisa.seeman@zoho.com>
CC: public-cognitive-a11y-tf <public-cognitive-a11y-tf@w3.org>
Regrets I am on annual leave. Will try and finish the techniques & numbers paper over the next couple of weeks.

Sent from my iPad

On 8 Mar 2015, at 13:58, "lisa.seeman" <lisa.seeman@zoho.com<mailto:lisa.seeman@zoho.com>> wrote:

If you are not going to attend tomorrows call can you please send an update on when we should expect a draft of any action items, specifically techniques and issue papers.

I was also thinking of giving a quick recap of our schedules and current work incase anyone is a bit disorientated after the brake. Would that be useful? Is there any other topics that people would like addressed?

Athena ICT Accessibility Projects <http://accessibility.athena-ict.com>
LinkedIn<http://il.linkedin.com/in/lisaseeman/>, Twitter<https://twitter.com/SeemanLisa>

!