RE: ISSUE-237 (Define Mobile Web Applications): What is the definition of a "Mobile Web Application" for the purposes of BP2? [Mobile Web Applications Best Practices]

A web application exposes some sort of interface to the user.
This interface may be an application running in the browser itself or it
may be an application running on the server, but display some GUI with
which the user may interact.

Moving this into a mobile context, a web application must run without
any additions, such as plugins or Java.

-- Kai

Please make note of my new email address:
k.scheppe@telekom.de