Re: Mobile Markup Test

Hello,
I have just changed the <h2> to <h1>. The corresponding
heading error is gone, but a new one came up:

"The page has text/plain as a media type; that media type is not
supported by Default Delivery Context."

That's funny since the content-type header line delivered by
the HTTP server for www.shamrock.de/pda is:
So what's wrong with this one? Or is it a temporary glitch
in the validator?

The other "problem" (DOCTYPE = XHTML MP instead of XHTML Basic 1.0)
is by intention. Look at www.google.com/pda or other sites
for a mobile audience, they also result in this validation error.

Herwig