Re: Mobile Markup Test

From: Herwig Feichtinger <hf@isdn-capi.de>
Date: Fri, 08 Jun 2007 18:25:13 +0200 (CEST)
To: public-bpwg@w3.org

Hi,
the problem I mentioned earlier regarding the error message "The page
has text/plain as a media type; that media type is not supported by
Default Delivery Context" might be a cacheing effect.

If I change the page but the Last-Modified date is the same as before, a
"Not modified" response might be interpreted as text/plain by the
validator. Just an idea. (A Perl script is used to create PDA content
from another file, and the date of this source file is used for
Last-Modified, so Last-Modified did not change when I edited the Perl
script.)

Herwig