Re: Tests 4.32 onwards

** 4.32 Suitable
The examples of SUITABLE should perhaps include one of
an outsize page of text.

I wonder whether perhaps the limit for this could be
quantified based on device characteristics like screen
size, memory, bandwidth etc. Probably not, but it's
worth considering.

** 4.33 Tab Order

"logical or thematic order" could perhaps say
something about the designer's intention.

**4.34 Tables Layout
I think that when there is an auto test, this should
be the first step in the test procedure.

** 4.36 Testing
The BP doesn't mention validation. I think you could
have invalid markup and then use emulators and real
devices to test in many ways with no problem (without
stumbling upon the hypothetical problem). So
validation isn't required here, I think. I really
strongly suggest that there be no test for this BP.

regards,

Alan

http://uk.promotions.yahoo.com/forgood/