Missed phone conference

From: Scheppe, Kai-Dietrich <k.scheppe@telekom.de>
Date: Wed, 9 Apr 2008 11:03:02 +0200
To: <public-bpwg-pro@w3.org>
I have to apologize for not being on the call today.
I got sidetracked with some issues here I had to deal with urgently and
completely lost sight of the call.
Apparently I have a problem running these calls.
Last week practically nobody attended.
Shall we cancel the call until there is a clear need and schedule at
this time upon demand?
I would prefer that.
Since I still cannot guarantee being present, I would appreciate if
somebody stepped forward to help me with these calls.
Again, my apologies for not having been on the call.