Re: Draft of the Bioschemas poster for IB2018 this week

From: Justin Clark-Casey <justinccdev@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 12 Jun 2018 09:10:18 +0100
To: public-bioschemas@w3.org
Thanks very much to all who commented (Leyla and Franck, and Nick Juty and
Gos Micklem off list) and apologies once again for the really short notice.

I just sent the amended poster off for printing.  The PDF is at [1] and the
original Libreoffice presentation file at [2] in case anybody finds these
useful (I can try to export as Powerpoint if anybody wants this but not
sure how well Libreoffice will preserve things).

[1]
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1MaOqLzjFQZgcX_7NjXwlFM5B8hZ3aujq/view?usp=sharing
[2]
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1vDFsv0FJ6nzI8tJ_e7Q3A0FDAVrCld_k/view?usp=sharing