Draft of the Bioschemas poster for IB2018 this week

From: Justin Clark-Casey <justinccdev@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 11 Jun 2018 17:41:44 +0100
To: public-bioschemas@w3.org
Hi all,

Attached is my draft Bioschemas poster for IB2018 this week.  I took
elements from Leyla's poster (she kindly sent me her original Powerpoint)
into a big picture approach.

It's far from perfect, but unfortunately I couldn't start doing this until
today and I need to print it pretty much first thing tomorrow.  So I likely
won't be able to make many changes, but if anybody with time could quickly
look for major problems with design or wording, that would be very much
appreciated.

Also, happy to supply or upload somewhere the original Libreoffice
presentation file (for various reasons it isn't in Google slides).

Best Regards,

--
Justin Clark-Casey, http://justincc.org
Research Software Engineer, InterMine, Cambridge