Re: Draft of the Bioschemas poster for IB2018 this week

On a final point.  Alasdair, it would be really useful if there was a
separate  page with Bioschemas logos at different resolutions.
Particularly the BioSchemas heaxgonal logo with the word 'Bioschemas' all
in one image.  Myself and I suspect others are constructing this with
separate image and text at the moment, which is less than ideal.