Re: Draft of the Bioschemas poster for IB2018 this week

Thanks a lot for the feedback Franck, very helpful and I incorporated some
of your remarks except below.

- I had a complete brainfart about the numbers and didn't amend the final
poster include them.  I remembered afterwards that Alasdair was showing
them in all his presentations last week at ELIXIR 2018, though not sure
where these are shared generally yet.
- Yeah, I'm shamelessly ripping the diagram at [1].  Unfortunately, just
don't have runway to improve the picture, but maybe this can be made higher
res in the future (or I may have screwed up something whilst copy/pasting).

[1] http://bioschemas.org/community/

Best,

Justin