Re: Bugzilla export

Hi Jussi,

On 10/01/2013 18:56, "Jussi Kalliokoski" <jussi.kalliokoski@gmail.com>
wrote:

>All right everyone, now it's done (for the MIDI API).
>
>If the export has messed some text up, I guess we can manually edit them
>if we come across something, but other than that it looks like it's in
>order to me.

Thanks for taking care of it. I have checked the issues' migration - looks
good. I have closed the now-duplicates on bugzilla, and will leave the
system as is for now.

We'll see if people submit issues in bugzilla by mistake (in which case we
may have to destroy the component or block it somehow).

In the meantime, I have updated
http://www.w3.org/2011/audio/wiki/Main_Page#Issues_Tracking

>Now the repo also only has (and defaults to) the gh-pages branch, so
>forking, pull requests and everything goes smoothly while giving us
>zero-maintenance preview of the latest version [1].

Very nice. Can you also give access to the WebAudio space to a few of us?
I am https://github.com/olivierthereaux ; ChrisW is
https://github.com/cwilso ; Chris Lowis is https://github.com/chrislo Š

Cheers,
Olivier