Re: Bugzilla export

All right everyone, now it's done (for the MIDI API).

If the export has messed some text up, I guess we can manually edit them if
we come across something, but other than that it looks like it's in order
to me.

Now the repo also only has (and defaults to) the gh-pages branch, so
forking, pull requests and everything goes smoothly while giving us
zero-maintenance preview of the latest version [1].

Cheers,
Jussi

[1] http://webaudio.github.com/web-midi-api/