Re: Bugzilla export

Hi Olivier

On Fri, Jan 11, 2013 at 11:21 AM, Olivier Thereaux <
Olivier.Thereaux@bbc.co.uk> wrote:

> Hi Jussi,
>
> On 10/01/2013 18:56, "Jussi Kalliokoski" <jussi.kalliokoski@gmail.com>
> wrote:
>
> >All right everyone, now it's done (for the MIDI API).
> >
> >If the export has messed some text up, I guess we can manually edit them
> >if we come across something, but other than that it looks like it's in
> >order to me.
>
> Thanks for taking care of it. I have checked the issues' migration - looks
> good. I have closed the now-duplicates on bugzilla, and will leave the
> system as is for now.

Null problemo.

> We'll see if people submit issues in bugzilla by mistake (in which case we
> may have to destroy the component or block it somehow).
>
> In the meantime, I have updated
> http://www.w3.org/2011/audio/wiki/Main_Page#Issues_Tracking
>
> >Now the repo also only has (and defaults to) the gh-pages branch, so
> >forking, pull requests and everything goes smoothly while giving us
> >zero-maintenance preview of the latest version [1].
>
> Very nice. Can you also give access to the WebAudio space to a few of us?
> I am https://github.com/olivierthereaux ; ChrisW is
> https://github.com/cwilso ; Chris Lowis is https://github.com/chrislo Š

ChrisW already had it, as for the two of you... Nah, I don't think so. :P
Just kidding, now you're owners as well. We can think of having separate
teams (editors, chairs, whatever) later but I'm not sure it's necessary.

Cheers,
Jussi