Re: Changes to "HTML5 game" use case

From: olivier Thereaux <olivier.thereaux@bbc.co.uk>
Date: Fri, 17 Feb 2012 17:54:42 +0000
Cc: Samuel Goldszmidt <samuel.goldszmidt@ircam.fr>, public-audio@w3.org
To: Gabriel Cardoso <gcardoso.w@gmail.com>
Hi Gabriel,

On 8 Feb 2012, at 12:33, Gabriel Cardoso wrote:

> I think it is not explicitly said in the UC3 (but may be obvious) that we may see the wave forms in the clips.

True, it is only hinted in the sentence ”Audio "clips" are arranged on a timeline representing multiple tracks of audio”, and that one reason why I associated the “Level detection” requirement to UC3.

Feel free to amend the prose to make it clearer.

http://www.w3.org/2011/audio/wiki/Use_Cases_and_Requirements#UC_3:_online_music_production_tool

Cheers,
OLivier