Re: Proposed UC - metronome and instrument tuner

Hello Thierry,

Thanks for your suggestions of more Use Cases for audio.

They are both realistic and interesting. I am wondering though, given that we are now almost hitting the bar of 15 scenarios, maybe we should make sure not to create more use cases unless they are truly different and bring in new requirements? If not, find ways to either incorporate them into the existing list of use cases, or drop them altogether.

My (personal, I actually would like opinion from the group) thought on the two you mentioned is that they world merge nicely with UC13. Imagine that the use case is not about recording voice but tuning an instrument, recording (alongside a metronome) and replaying the recording.

Thoughts? Would you like to have a go at merging the current UC-13 with your ideas?

http://www.w3.org/2011/audio/wiki/Use_Cases_and_Requirements#UC-13:_Recording_and_Saving_Audio_Recordings

Cheers,
Olivier