Re: TLS at transport level vs stream multiplexing and aggregation (http "routers")

From: Nicolas Mailhot <nicolas.mailhot@laposte.net>
Date: Sun, 17 Nov 2013 22:58:30 +0100
To: "Adrien de Croy" <adrien@qbik.com>
Cc: "Mike Belshe" <mike@belshe.com>, "ietf-http-wg@w3.org" <ietf-http-wg@w3.org>

Le Dim 17 novembre 2013 22:44, Adrien de Croy a écrit :

> [...]

Awesome!

and I'd add

e) reuse a security model everyone is knowledgeable and comfortable with,
physical mail (where routing is public and content -not)

d) clearly separate intermediary auth and messages from endpoint auth and
messages without requiring to stuff them in a single tls channel that
requires intermediaries to open to communicate with the client

Regards,

--
Nicolas Mailhot