Re: TLS at transport level vs stream multiplexing and aggregation (http "routers")

Le Dim 17 novembre 2013 22:44, Adrien de Croy a écrit :

> [...]

Awesome!

and I'd add

e) reuse a security model everyone is knowledgeable and comfortable with,
physical mail (where routing is public and content -not)

d) clearly separate intermediary auth and messages from endpoint auth and
messages without requiring to stuff them in a single tls channel that
requires intermediaries to open to communicate with the client

Regards,

--
Nicolas Mailhot