Re: Pervasive encryption: Pro and contra

On 11/17/2013 04:03 PM, Zhong Yu wrote:
> You are right. I used an inappropriate word, you spotted it and my
> whole argument collapses.
>
> So, what are we going to tell people about the security of HTTP/2.0?

First, I'd tell them not to take everything they've seen on this
list in the last few days as being authoritative. The ramifications
of the current plan are still being figured out as far as I can
see.

And then *after* that is figured out, you could tell them about the
security of HTTP/2.0. In other words, its probably a bit early to
be writing the user guide:-)

S.