Re: push_promise sent after frames that reference promised resources

either end can cancel any stream at any time. What is the specificinterop
problem trying to be solved by proscribing exactly 1 stream to be rst and
the other to be received? I'm not clear on that.

consider the case where the flow control window for the latter pulled
stream is already bigger than the window associated with the earlier pushed
stream. The benefits of being earlier might well be wiped out by the rtt
needed to open that window.

Perhaps both streams are needed and none will be reset. (2 queries and a
"cache" that is really just a ram fifo)

-P