Question on flow control for a single file transfer

From: Peter Lepeska <bizzbyster@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 3 Nov 2013 12:03:54 -0800
To: "ietf-http-wg@w3.org" <ietf-http-wg@w3.org>
Will flow control be used even when an HTTP 2.0 connection is only being
used to transfer a single file?

Today if a peer is sending too fast, the application (web server or
browser) can just not post a receiver buffer for the TCP stack to fill.
Then the TCP stack takes care of informing the sender to slow down.

With HTTP 2.0 I will have two layers both trying to do flow control. I get
it when there are multiple streams active -- flow control at the HTTP 2.0
layer is needed. But is it needed if I'm just using HTTP 2.0 to transfer a
single file?

My apologies if this question was already asked and in general sorry for
the barrage of posts today. Can you tell that I finally had time to read
all the docs on the flight?

Thanks,

Peter