Re: Framing and control-frame continuations

--------
In message <CAP+FsNdm86+Ti4iJmDy=cKXxc0uvX5KVN0KSUHu=6J0YhL0kzw@mail.gmail.com>
, Roberto Peon writes:

>Why would I like it if the new and supposedly better stuff is worse with
>naive implementations, given that a requirement for a smaller frame size
>would likely do a good job of preventing the sucking in the first place? :)

So you're actively pushing a very complex protocol, and now you're
suddenly worried about "naive implementations" running into trouble ?

Doesn't sound very convincing to me...

Anyway, I've spent enough time you this non-sense.