Re: Framing and control-frame continuations

From: Roberto Peon <grmocg@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 6 Feb 2013 12:36:19 -0800
To: Poul-Henning Kamp <phk@phk.freebsd.dk>
Cc: James M Snell <jasnell@gmail.com>, Roland Zink <roland@zinks.de>, HTTP Working Group <ietf-http-wg@w3.org>
Why would I like it if the new and supposedly better stuff is worse with
naive implementations, given that a requirement for a smaller frame size
would likely do a good job of preventing the sucking in the first place? :)

This problem isn't theoretical, by the way-- we've seen it in the wild. It
is something which, unless one stops to think, one won't realize why it
would cause a problem, but that doesn't stop it from doing so.

-=R