Re: Framing and control-frame continuations

From: Mark Nottingham <mnot@mnot.net>
Date: Thu, 7 Feb 2013 09:41:40 +1100
Cc: HTTP Working Group <ietf-http-wg@w3.org>
To: Poul-Henning Kamp <phk@phk.freebsd.dk>
PHK,

Calling the discussion "non-sense" and arguing by repeated assertion isn't going to change people's minds. Illustrating why and how adding an overhead of 8 bytes per 64k of data -- as opposed to 4M -- is too much overhead might.

Numbers, please, not handwaving.

Thanks,

--
Mark Nottingham   http://www.mnot.net/