p1: Upgrade ordering (possible HTTP/2 impact)

From: Mark Nottingham <mnot@mnot.net>
Date: Sat, 20 Apr 2013 14:07:57 +1000
To: "ietf-http-wg@w3.org Group" <ietf-http-wg@w3.org>
p1 section 6.7 defines the Upgrade header, but no where does it say anything about relative preference.

Should we define (or at least allow) for the ordering to be semantically significant? It seems to me that if we end up using this, and there are a few different variants of HTTP/2 (e.g., "normal" vs "mobile"), it'd be nice to rely on ordering here.

Cheers,

--
Mark Nottingham   http://www.mnot.net/