Re: Input on request for link relation

From: Bill de hOra <bill@dehora.net>
Date: Thu, 12 Nov 2009 23:01:09 +0000
To: Sam Johnston <samj@samj.net>
CC: Joe Gregorio <joe@bitworking.org>, Mark Nottingham <mnot@mnot.net>, Atom-Syntax Syntax <atom-syntax@imc.org>, Hadrien Gardeur <hadrien.gardeur@feedbooks.com>, Ian Hickson <ian@hixie.ch>, HTTP Working Group <ietf-http-wg@w3.org>, "apps-discuss@ietf.org" <apps-discuss@ietf.org>
 > (opaque URI-based) rel so I have proposed class="action" be added for

<link rel="stop@occi"

where "occi" is registered as for use by occi.

IOW allow the link registry to define rel scopes. The url or clash thing
sucks and I don't want someone rolling up with a curies/qnames or some
other XML macrocrap proposal for Atom.

Bill